Thursday, July 30, 2015

Back to School!

We have a little under a month before school starts back up! I can feel the nerdy teacher side of me getting excited every time I walk into a Walmart, Target, Big Lots or Dollar Tree. I have to buy something for my classroom! Below is a list comparing Walmart and Target school supply prices and the list of school supplies for our class this year. (Although I get most of my school supplies at Dollar Tree or Big Lots, with the exception of Crayola markers & crayons and Elmer's glue).

Here is a list comparing school supplies at Walmart and Target that I found handy! I found it at Passionate Penny Pincher. She has coupons, store (and restaurant) deals and  ads that are updated pretty frequently. I LOVE it!

You can download a PDF copy of the list to print off on her website from here.


Here is the school supply list for our class this year. Mrs. Lowe's list is identical to this one and the only difference in Mrs. Nix's list is needing a nap mat for her class. Hope this helps!



You can download our class supply list from google drive and print it out here.


I hope this is somewhat helpful while doing back-to-school shopping! Have a great last few weeks of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment