Monday, August 25, 2014

The First Day of School!

Our first day of school went by so fast! We sang songs, got up and danced, explored different things in our room, drew pictures, painted and played a couple games. 

One of the things we did this morning in social studies was talk about things we should do in class. I heard a LOT of good conversations going on! :)





This afternoon before we left for the day, half of the kids got to do our balloon popping getting to know you game. The kids got to choose if they wanted to pop their balloon by sitting on it, stepping on it, with a pencil or by a friend. Then, I read the question that popped out of the balloon to them. Tomorrow the other half of the class will do their balloon popping.








I hope everyone was as excited about their first day of Kindergarten as I was! We have a good lookin' group of kiddos and I'm so glad each and every one of them is in my class!

No comments:

Post a Comment