Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 2, Take 2!

Well today I got somewhat back on track ... I actually remembered to put the kids Kissing Hand cards in their folders today! :)



We also got to finish our getting to know you balloon pop game this morning! I think the best part is watching everyone prepare for the loud pop of the balloon. Today some of the kids got ambitious and tried to stomp or sit on the balloon to pop it ... We might have to play this again one day with other questions :)









Between this game and eating lunch in different spots in the cafeteria with the kids this week, I've learned some pretty interesting things. There was a pretty good argument for why a freezing super power is better than being able to control the weather so I may have to change my favorite super hero soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment