Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Blog Picture Permission Form

I'm getting more and more pictures edited and posted! If you don't see your child in a photo and would like to, please print and return the bottom of the following form (or send a note and I can get one to your child's teacher). Please be sure to include your child's name at the top! It is hard to tell who some papers belong to without the child's name.



Because this blog is not directly through the school district, I would like a separate form that shows permission. If you think your child has turned one in and you still don't see them, let me know and I'll go through my lists and file.

Click the download button below to download and print the above page and the rest of the SSTEAM flip book for my class.



If you have any questions, please let me know! Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment