Tuesday, January 26, 2016

INSTRUMENT DAY!!!

This past Thursday, our music teacher, Mrs. Barber, and her husband, who is the band director at the high school, taught the kids about different instruments! As a band nerd myself, I was super excited and had to stay for both rotations in music!

Mr. Barber brought some of the brass, percussion and woodwind instruments and the two of them showed them off to the kids and played them for the kiddos. I brought my bass guitar and acoustic guitar to show them and Mr. Barber played those for the kids, too. He's much better than me so it worked out well for everyone! :)

Bass drum

Trumpet

French Horn



Trombone


Tuba




























Piccolo



Recorder

Clarinet

Oboe


Bass Clarinet ... the best one! (I may be a little bias)

Bassoon

Bass Guitar




Snare drum

The little conductor!




No comments:

Post a Comment